Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

jus found out about this forum through the previous owner of my new Cayman Manual!

Not exactly new to Porsches, as I had a '08 Boxster 2.7 Manual as well and jus sold off recently, and way back into time, family used to had a 993 Targa.

Enjoying the new cayman much and i must admit the cayman feels much more at home to bends and slightly faster on the acceleration...

Cheers!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the club and congratulation to your new ride.
Please share with us the spec of your surely wonderful vehicle.
I learn so much about Porsche over the past year and a half since I started lurking around this enthusiast forum.
When I was researching Porsche 2 years ago, I drove many times the Cayman, Boxter and the Carrera. I found out convertible is not really my cup of tea, Carrera feels heavy and not nearly as nimble as Cayman, and the Cayman is absolutely the dream car to drive. I still feel excited every time I sit behind the wheel of the car. Enjoy the time with your ride.

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
Kiske

welcome to the Planet9 !!

You going to keep her stock or start modding ?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome. Post some pictures and tell us the details. It has so many features. Wonderful car. May I suggest a mini-vacation to some place with twisty roads. And drive saely. Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts