Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Sports car
White Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar

Hi All, This has been an amazing spring for Composite Concepts. Our 987 front splitter, 987 side scoops and our GT4 style wing for all Boxsters and Caymans have been in strong demand world wide. The best part is the real feed back we have had from track junkies on how they have seen significant improvement in stability and lap times. NOW WE ARE INTRODUCING A WHOLE NEW PRODUCT......AN EXACT REPLICA OF THE FACTORY GT4 WING. This wing will fit all 987, 981, 718 Boxsters and Caymans.

While functionally our current "GT4 style wing" is an exceptional product many of our customers have requested the full appearance and functionality of the Factory GT4 wing. As a result we are proud to introduce our New GT4 wing that is an EXACTING REPLICA OF THE FACTORY GT4 WING AT THE AMAZING PRICE OF $1095 PLUS FREIGHT. This wing is a beautifully finished full carbon fiber wing. It is dimensionally the same as the factory wing but has a much simpler and wider range of adjustment to accommodate varying track conditions and suspension setups. I have mounted this wing on my own Turbo Cayman and the results are amazing. Much greater traction and stability in high speed corners. Mounting is simple and requires 4 holes in the rear deck. The finish of the carbon fiber is amazing and preserved with a deep clear coat finish. Comprehensive installation instructions and all hardware are included.

This great product joins our existing products. 987 Side scoops $449, Factory GT3 Cup splitter from the German manufacturer and adapted for 987 applications is $429 and our "GT4 style wing" is now offered at a much reduced price of $825. To avoid confusion we will rename our existing "GT4 style wing" to "The Track Master with GT4 winglets" . The "Track Master" has proven itself both as a high quality full Carbon Fiber product but also as a superior aero product for street and track use.

As with all of our products these were Co-developed by myself, an automotive engineer and SCCA racer, and Composite Concepts Composite Concepts a quality producer of Carbon Fiber products in Jupiter FL. Quality of design and manufacture is assured. Please feel to email or call me with any questions or comments.

Jon May
[email protected]
954 931 0319

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Convertible
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

The wing Looks awesome on the Cayman, I'd love to put one on my 987 Boxster but feel it might look riced out.

Hi Chappie,
Actually our "Trackmaster wing with GT4 winglets" has been super popular with the track and DE crowd. Here is a picture of that wing installed on a 3.8L 987 Boxster that makes the rounds at Sebring, Homestead and Palm Beach International on a regular basis.

Jon
954 931 0319
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.