Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I have caught 911 Turbo fever. I'm thinking about selling my 2006 CS, With 51K miles, black. I have a bunch of mods - Softronic flash, GT3 plenum and throttle body, EVOMS v-flow, sprint booster, Carnewal exhaust, extra wheels and snows, dream2 tips, Cayman R wing, front splitter, Michelin PSS, desnork. I replaced the radio with a PCM unit.

I see stock cars in the $23-23K range and I got an "Autotrader" offer sight unseen for $19.9K. My son says the best plan is to put it all back to stock and sell it or trade it, then sell the mods. Are people buying slightly modded cars? Everything except the wing is reversible. Removal is 8 hours of work at a minimum. Anyone been in this situation?

I figure at 50% of the retail (the flash is just not much value if the plenum is removed) the mods might be worth $2000 at best - (Carnewal/$400; wheels and tires $800; throttle body and plenum/$400; sprint booster/$100; evoms/$150; PCM unit/$200).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Talk me out of it! I have a paid off CS - I get complements every time I drive it. Why fork over the $65K plus for a 997 TT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NYPcar
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.