Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a 987 and was able to get a list of configured options using the VIN. Most options are listed clearly; Heated Front Seats, 18" Boxster S Wheels, Bose Surround Sound System, etc. Then near the bottom of the list is this ambiguous bucket "Preferred Package Plus (PPR)". Trying to determine the contents of that package? I've done a couple of searches but haven't found reference to the contents of this package. Does anyone happen to know?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I found this on automotive.com:
"Carpet floor mats; Includes: [342] Heated Front Seats And [446] Wheel Caps w/Colored Porsche Crest And [680] Bose Surround Sound System And [P12] Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor And [P74] Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package"

All of these might have already been listed on your option code list from the VIN.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never mind... I found it.
Preferred Package Plus$4,995
Includes: [PPA] Preferred Package And [P74] Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package And [P15] Seat Adjusters, Dual Power And [692] Remote CD Changer 6 Compact Discs; Excludes: [CFX] Floor Mats with Colored Trim And [M6A] Black Floor Mats And [M6B] Sea Blue Floor Mats And [M6C] Cocoa Floor Mats And [M6G] Stone Grey Floor Mats And [M6H] Natural Brown Floor Mats And [M6N] Sand Beige Floor Mats And [M6T] Terracotta Floor Mats And [XX1] Floor Mats Embroidered "Porsche" And [249] Tiptronic S

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.