Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finger. It was a nice weekend and was doing a lot of cruising when 2 owners of vettes gave me the finger. I was really wondering why would they give methat gesture. I never provoked them to race or cut them off in the freeway. It all started when I got this:

/UserFiles/IMG_0619(1).jpg

Edited by - amgevoman on 05/14/2006 7:54:55 PM

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
curve eater...right? sounds like the intelligence level of thosevette owners was indirectly proportional to their cars hp......

btw...you might wanna just go back and resize the pic...its really big.

Edited by - RedRocket on 05/14/2006 7:27:55 PM

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
Come on. We need to give the vette owners more credit than that. In fact, some Cayman owners were once Corvette owners. They are reading the plate correctly: Curve Eater. They are just irritated that they have to slow down to navigate those turns ...

Edited by - fmarshall on 05/15/2006 08:42:02 AM

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I guess it now has three meanings:

1. It eats curves

2. Curvet.....A light leap by a horse, in which both hind legs leave the ground just before the forelegs are set down.

3. It eats corvettedrivers that have cataract.

LOL.

·
Registered
353 Posts
<blockquote id="quote">quote:<hr id="quote" noshade="noshade" height="1" /> curve eater...right? sounds like the intelligence level of thosevette owners was indirectly proportional to their cars hp...... <hr id="quote" noshade="noshade" height="1" />

Yes it is. They read it as CORV ETR.
</blockquote>

·
Registered
353 Posts
<hr id="quote" noshade="noshade" height="1" /> curve eater...right? sounds like the intelligence level of thosevette owners was indirectly proportional to their cars hp...... <hr id="quote" noshade="noshade" height="1" />
<blockquote id="quote">

Redrocket, You mean inversely proportional, right? ;-)

[/quote]
</blockquote>

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
five out of every four people are bad at fractions ...

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
<blockquote id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote">

Redrocket, You mean inversely proportional, right? ;-)

uhhh......./fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/embaressed_smile.gif......yeah..inversely. maybe that explains why algebra wasn't my strong subject....
</blockquote></blockquote>

Edited by - RedRocket on 05/15/2006 3:12:24 PM

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
LOL that is one funny story. Altho my best bud drives a C-5 he knows a great car when he sees one and several compliments he has had for the Cayman since I took delivery of mine..... His wife is looking at them and thinking her love affair with the VW New Beetle is OVER!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts