Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much the labor to install the X73 (sport suspension) on a Cayman S PDK would cost?
Is it a complicated install?

·
Porsche Prophet
942 Posts
I do...I had it done by an indie shop...around $900 with an alignment...expect a Porsche dealer to be 20% more...

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I paid 1500 for the parts and 1200 for the install..best money i ever spent on a car..would never get a Cayman without it.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Go with a quality suspension from JRZ, like the RS1. It's about 300% better.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Cost of suspension install would vary. I could get suspension installedwith alignment done at about 400 USD

but then the suspension parts have a higher mark up in where I live. Realistically give them a whole afternoon to do these things. Overall not a difficult job, but it is a lot of work

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm having this done right now at the dealer @8hrs labor... So it will cost parts + whatever your dealer charges for 8hrs labor.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Just got this quoted at a my local dealer. $3700 after labor and taxes. Parts quoted were full retail.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wow, a lot of $$$ for a $1,235 factory installed option!:taunt:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Does anyone know how much the labor to install the X73 (sport suspension) on a Cayman S PDK would cost?
Is it a complicated install?
Would love to do the same on my CS...

·
Registered
60 Posts
If around the LA area, pm me. I had mine done by a very reputable alignment guru for &700, install and alignment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts