Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was very pleased that the excellent Minneapolis-based Nord Stern Region of PCA decided last night at their monthly meeting to proceed with their DE event at Road America June 8-9. Due precautions will be taken.

Anyone else have info about events anywhere going forward or being postponed?

·
Premium Member
34,230 Posts
Speed District (SoCal) have been running events but with distancing rules, etc. in place. Just went to Laguna Seca yesterday.

Speed SF (NorCal) will be having their LS event this week. I have heard that Thunderhill (NorCal) is also running again.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Unfortunately, here in TX it gets too darn hot for mid-summer track days, so PCA doesn't normally schedule anything from Mid-June through early Sept. Our next scheduled event is in Sept.

Some of the other clubs started having events mid-May.

NASA plans to start racing with COTA last week of July. That will be quite toasty. I went there with PCA the first weekend of June a couple years back and it was 104F.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Rocky Mountain Region of NASA had a DE and competition at High Plains near Denver. I attended and they followed social distance and required masks for group meetings.There was no in-car education, just lead-follow. They have at least 3 more events scheduled for the summer and fall. I have heard our local PCA clubs will start DE again, but will only allow drivers who do not require instructors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
AutoInterests is proceeding with their schedule, for those located in the Midwest. Great, professional organization that has excellent instruction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts