Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(

boo!

It was snowing, I went round a roundabout, hit some ice just slid sideways into the curb.

Steering was very loose (clearly damaged) so i decided not to drive and called Porsche assistance.

And here is the but....

I just thought i should say how amasing these guys are. They took care of everything so quickly and nothing was too much trouble. I had a dedicated handler who constantly kept me up to date with progress. She arranged for the car to be picked up and taken back to my local Porsche garage - 250 miles away!! They arrived within 45 minutes and also took me back to my hotel (20 miles away). I have a courtesy car arriving this evening (Merc or BMW) and i can have it for as long as it takes to get mine fixed!!!

:)

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
That sucks big time, but at least you still appear to be in good spirits and that the service you received was good.

Hope you get it back soon :cheers:

·
On Probation
582 Posts
i guessing you werent hurt....so things are getting better

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Top road assistance service, hope you will be back in the croc sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:cheers:

Cheers guys.

Yes, i'm fine thanks. Only thing hurt is my pride... not quick enough to catch the slide :eek:

·
On Probation
582 Posts

Cheers guys.

Yes, i'm fine thanks. Only thing hurt is my pride... not quick enough to catch the slide :eek:
been there/done that/got the t shirt for it

·
Registered
502 Posts
Will the towing and repairs be covered by the dealer or will it be covered by your insurance? I thought the Porsche roadside assistance was when the car breaks down...does it also cover minor accidents?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts