Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
I don't get it -- it looked like he intentionally put the car into the series of oversteers and then spins? He missed that pole on the first set of spins. Mid-engine Porsche and poles/trees don't mix well.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Re: Dad are you sitting down?

"Son: if at first you do not succeed just stop ffs."

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,088 Posts
How do you know it wasn't really his soon to be ex-wife who is really pissed at him? Did you see that wheel fly off at the end? Seemed intentional to me. lol

Reactions: HassaanAbdeen

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
How do you know it wasn't really his soon to be ex-wife who is really pissed at him?
I read it on the interweb so it's truth brah.

Did you see that wheel fly off at the end? Seemed intentional to me. lol
Looked more like an embarrassed n0ob trying unsuccessfully to leave the scene of embarrassment. Fail x 2.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Re: bad porsche PR

Dude, that was like, so 3-1/2 hours ago.

Reactions: chows4us

·
Super Moderator
13,942 Posts
Re: bad porsche PR

Guys, I know its exciting to find something new and you want to share it with everyone. But please check to see if someone else hasn't beaten you to it because that's three new threads with the exact same video in it.

Some of these blogs don't even have the correct car - Carrera S, really? PEI Driver Gone Wrong: Son Drives Parents 100k Porsche Carrera S But Couldn't Handle The Speed! | New Video

Please check to see if the video isn't already up and please put videos into the video subforum.

Thank you
:)

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Re: Painfull video

I was just coming here to post that!

What the heck happened there? I mean... other than them driving like an asshat... I didn't see it actually crash into anything and can't figure out why the wheel came off!

·
Banned
2,307 Posts

i posted that yesterday ..even i was late..but

i can't wait till that kid dad get to find that video..

hehehehe.. grounded for life..

lemon

·
Registered
529 Posts

I felt for sure after he jumped the first curb, he was going to pull over to the side of the road and come to a stop. Apparently he thought he needed to clip one more curb before lifting off the throttle.

·
Registered
602 Posts

it seems like the wheel coming off would have caused it to swerve like that, I can't imagine a crash where the wheel comes off with the tire intact (it was bouncing a bit).

·
Registered
529 Posts

I was just coming here to post that!

What the heck happened there? I mean... other than them driving like an asshat... I didn't see it actually crash into anything and can't figure out why the wheel came off!
As weird as it sounds, it actually looks like JUST the tire came off. It appears as if the wheel still remained on the car.

Just a bizarre video.

Reactions: oksailor
1 - 20 of 43 Posts