Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So does anyone post here:hilarious:

Got my name down for a Boxster Spyder from Carrera Motors in Bend. Currently #2 on the list. I'm located in the Portland area... anyone up for some Springtime drives?:dance:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I just bought a 07 CS. I would interested in a drive.

·
Banned
3,496 Posts
CS Blues/navanoD

WOW !!we have to see this Boxster Spyder ,when are you expected to get your hands on this beauty?If either of you want orginize a drive just let me know I am always in .:)
We had a great get together with our friends in Canada a month or so ago Chuckanut drive . The rain made it all the more fun IMO ,I love watching Porsches sliding around, especially Tomasz !! we could start a early spring get together interest list in this PNW section.do you have a route in mind?
Interest list .
1.Prodgers

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: CS Blues/navanoD

WOW !!we have to see this Boxster Spyder ,when are you expected to get your hands on this beauty?If either of you want orginize a drive just let me know I am always in .:)
We had a great get together with our friends in Canada a month or so ago Chuckanut drive . The rain made it all the more fun IMO ,I love watching Porsches sliding around, especially Tomasz !! we could start a early spring get together interest list in this PNW section.do you have a route in mind?
Interest list .
1.Prodgers
2.Navanod
I should have my Spyder sometime in February or early March. I switched dealers and have their first allocated car.

As for drives... I always love the roads in or near the Gorge. Plenty of fun roads there. If we get enough people we might even be able to rent out the Maryhill loops for a few hours... Those are a blast.

·
Banned
3,496 Posts
Master of Geeks

Aahhhh yes ! I look forward to seeing you my friend :)

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys.... looks like my drive will have to be postponed... I just got word on my dealer allocation... March Build with a May delivery. :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
count me and my new to me 2007 cayman (the slow 2.7 one :) ) in. would love to see the spyder, go for a drive and meet all you guys.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorry to hear about the delay in your order. When I orderd my first Porsche in 1999 I ended up going with a different dealer that was out of state to get better allocation. Not sure if that works in Canada but you might want to give it a try.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the first allocated car for Sunset. March build with May delivery. I called around and that (March Build) is the first allocation nationwide.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts