Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
We sold them previously but need to re-examine what we want to do in that regard, speaking of which if we have some good photoshop users out there who can assist with this, please email or pm me!
I would love to buy some of the original Cayman Club stuff as I am late comer.
ie vinyl stickers, badge...hat? The old logo was very cool

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
I would love to buy some of the original Cayman Club stuff as I am late comer.
ie vinyl stickers, badge...hat? The old logo was very cool
Me too, I'd be in the market for some of that stuff.
Help me find a good photoshop person to do some tweaking on the old logos and we can use them again!

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
The gator sticker has been on my CS since 2007 - and proud of it! It would be great to see them remade - I'm in for a few more to plaster on other vehicles.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey KMAN S ;
Will try to find someone with some Photoshop or Illustrator experience . I've played around with both but what "tweaks" needs to be done ?

Don

·
Registered
38 Posts
K-Man S:

Do you have this image in a Vector file or a psd file with all the layers? If you do I can take a look at it.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
K-Man S:

Do you have this image in a Vector file or a psd file with all the layers? If you do I can take a look at it.
No, unfortunately I don't or I'd probably try to do the work myself. :) The original designer from Italy has fallen of the face of the Earth and he was the only one who ever had the PSD file, I have JPG or PNG, but nothing with layers, etc. I've been told that in instances like this that there is something in Photoshop (or maybe it was Illustrator) that allows you to "trace" the outlines in an image or something and create a new PSD with layers from it but that it involves some manual effort and is probably beyond my skillset.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I see. I hate when my files get "lost" with someone else. If you have a jpg send it to me and I will see if I can "break it up". I am not a graphic artist but will put it through the paces on CS4 to see what can be done. You can email it to panama at wt dot net.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts