Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer just sent me these photos. Car came off the truck this AM.:dance: :dance:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not complaining Ken. The car looks great as it is as long as it is here! The car is going into service to repair the poor paint job today and also to have Porsche SSK and PSE retrofitted. (decided after the fact I wanted those options).Before delivery 9500ci will also be installed. It's going to be a beauty!:cheers::cheers::):)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome, congrats, how giddy are you? :hilarious:
Feeling more giddy than expected. It's not like I haven't been here before. Many nice cars but only my second bespoke Porsche. Ya, I'm definitely a tad excited!:banana:

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
I bet the wait is killing you. Congrats.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Cool foam license plate bracket...what option code is that????

Congrads!!! looks beautiful...when can you take it home?

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
She'll look great when she's cleaned up a little.Kinda like a new born baby.I like the rounded exhaust tips much better than the ones that came stock on my Cayman.Does the car have the sport exhaust? Congrats....

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She'll look great when she's cleaned up a little.Kinda like a new born baby.I like the rounded exhaust tips much better than the ones that came stock on my Cayman.Does the car have the sport exhaust? Congrats....
I didn't order PSE but decided last week to retrofit before I pick up the car. So, we will have to wait for the parts to arrive. Install should be easy because I have SC+. Dealer figures 3.5 hrs to install. I wanted louder exhaust and in the end decided to stay OEM because for street use I don't need extra power. OEM short shifter kit was installed yesterday as well. I have a 6MT as well as PASM and LSD so I'm expecting to have a great summer. Spring looks like it will arrive early this year in this part of the world. I can't wait.:cheers::cheers:

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Should be ready within 2 weeks.:cheers:
Wait a minute..... it has already been taken off of the truckand you STILL have to wait two weeks? That's not right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts