Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2010 CS is due in around the end of February and I am looking for recommendations for a clear bra installer in Northern New Jersey. Ideally I'd like to get it done before it leaves the dealer (Paul Miler). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...thanks

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Check out our sponsor Phil at Detailers Domain, they do clear bras.

Are you looking to do a kit or custom job? Let us know if you have any questions, several of the local guys have them installed.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pete, spoke with Phil seems like he knows what he is doing. I need to decide how far to go with this. I what to protect the most vulnerable places but it is two edge sword. I spent a fortune on GT Silver so I don't want cover it plastic like my aunt keeps her couch...I don't want it to be like doing you know what with a you know what on! At the same GT Silver is hard color to touch up
so I want to do something. This will not be a daily driver but weekend touring car with maybe 6 DE events a year. Any suggestions and/or experiences with what to cover and what not would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the links Pete great pictures..talked with Phil and have pretty good idea what we are going to do..keep you posted on how it goes...just need the car NOW!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
If I can make a suggestion, since you're taking delivery of the car new, I would think about getting the car directly to the detailer vs having the dealership guys do any of the paint prep.

This way the paint will be prepped right and wrapped immediately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts