Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first 911 (2017 Targa 4s) to use as a daily vehicle. I always have a drink with me. Pull out cup holders look pretty inadequate and unstable. Anyone know of any after market cup holder ideas? It’s just part of how I live and drive

·
Registered
2008 Cayman S, Tiptronic
82 Posts
As far as those in the 987 are concerned, it proves that German engineers know how to over-design cupholders, and they prove that the car is made for driving, not drinking.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
As far as those in the 987 are concerned, it proves that German engineers know how to over-design cupholders, and they prove that the car is made for driving, not drinking.
Ha ha ha - I need a plastic bottle of water whenever I go driving. The 987 meets the basic need just fine... But today the water bottle was doing its usual dance swaying to and fro with the curves in the windy road. When I suddenly came upon a particularly sharp set the water bottle responded with some airborne content... letting me know I was tossing the little car around hard enough. lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just bought my first 911 (2017 Targa 4s) to use as a daily vehicle. I always have a drink with me. Pull out cup holders look pretty inadequate and unstable. Anyone know of any after market cup holder ideas? It’s just part of how I live and drive
Try these guys: www.ultimatecupholders.com/ BMW Cup Holders, Porsche Cup Holders, Ultimate Cup Holder - Cupholders / Drink Holders for BMW 3 5 7 Series, Boxster 911 Z4 Mercedes Audi NSX other fine cars.
Bought one for my Cayman - perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts