Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got an 07 c.white cayman S with less than 13k miles, however, i'm only 26, and the beige interior is really not my thing (not many choices when i was looking for one in good condition). So, i'm looking into to do a full custom interior including the dash board ...etc, so any recommendation for a good interior shop with reasonable price ?

how much am i looking to spend ?

thankx.

·
Caymaniac
5,655 Posts
how much am i looking to spend ?
I think we should be asking YOU this question. ;)

You should get in touch with the Napleton boys and look into buying an entire stock interior in black out of one of their race cars. That's if you just want a color change.

If you need a 55 inch LCD TV and two Xboxes and iguana skin seats, then go "custom" and live with the fact that those jobs always end up as rattle-trap nightmares once the cameras are shut off.:eek:

Either way, I would say you will take the prize for the worst way to spend a mod dollar. Ever.

White and sand is classy. Aim for a higher class of female, my friend. :cheers:

Congrats on the car, and welcome to the site by the way. And don't take me too seriously. I have been known to spend a frivolous dollar myself.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
nava405,

Please do not turn your Cayman into a hooptie. That is what a Honda Civic is for.

dave-t

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nava405,

Please do not turn your Cayman into a hooptie. That is what a Honda Civic is for.

dave-t
lol...not that what i'm looking to do, by saying custom interior, i'm thinking something more like the red interior in the new BMWs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts