Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there particular colors that can be ordered for a Cayenne in the paint to sample option, or are any Porsche colors available?
I'm probably going to be getting a Cayenne in the future to replace my GLK, but would like it to be a color similar to guards red if possible

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
You can choose any color that Porsche approves, typically they automatically approve any color that Porsche has already used and has the formula for, and they often approve Audi and VW colors just as easily, beyond that they have to test, etc. but ultimately you can get just about anything you want you just have to be willing to pay the $$ for it and wait the extra time.

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
999 Posts
You can choose any color that Porsche approves, typically they automatically approve any color that Porsche has already used and has the formula for, and they often approve Audi and VW colors just as easily, beyond that they have to test, etc. but ultimately you can get just about anything you want you just have to be willing to pay the $$ for it and wait the extra time.
Here are some ideas....

·
Registered
56 Posts
but would like it to be a color similar to guards red if possible
I know I have seen "Gaurds "Red Cayennes in the past, and even a turbo.

I think they are just kinda rare. Most of the "red" ones that you see are more of a maroon metalic colors(don't know the real name).

While I was searching for my CTT I ran across a couple of pictures of red ones that were more the "Gaurds Red". FWIW, I have a Gaurds Red 951 so I'm familiar with the color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.