Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom trailer designed to aerodynamically fit behind a Porsche with the least amount of drag and to be stood up against wall to save space, LED tail lights and Porsche twisty wheels. 400lbs

Price Drop - Asking $1999. We paid 6K to design, license and have fabricated by Bear Trailer Sports.

Great for Auto X and Track Days or any just wanting a great trailer to move around tools and tires.

A few have labeled it the "Cyber Trailer".

Pick up would be required and it has a CA license plate and registration. Trailer is in Seattle WA, come and get it or we can ship it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/504800993441930/#

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump and Price Drop

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Very nice looking unit. Well built and not that it isn't worth it but over designed and over priced for my pocketbook.
I converted a Harbor Freight build it yourself trailer for $220 added a $50 toolbox and used it for probably 16 years before I sold it with the car.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"over designed" German Engineering in the house!

With over $100K in the Cayman we built up, we just didn't want to pull a ~$270 trailer carrying $7-10K in parts across the country. Just a personal choice.

Thanks for having a look!

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Did you run the salt flats ?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you run the salt flats ?
Rained out, but we did get in a non official, non sanctioned dry run after the Porsche Parade. Over 12 miles we got up to 172mph before having lift. There was a little more left in it but I think we were bumping into the top of the gear. Took Months to get all the salt out.... but was well worth it for a once in a lifetime experience.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts