Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday, 4/18/10, is the first autocross of the season for CVR. The location is the same parking lot in Hartford they have used for the last two years. I'll be there but not sure I'll compete since I have a noisy wheel bearing. Imagine that, 4500 miles and I have a bad wheel bearing. I just might give it a try anyway, my service manager suggested I monitor the noisy very carefully and stop of it gets any louder.

·
Registered
57 Posts
How was the autocross? I used to do the CART Auto crosses in Bristol, haven't in a while after I sold my car. Now i purchaced a Cayman so thinking about going again. When is the next one?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The event went very well. It was a little cool in the morning and the track felt very slick, almost no grip. My times kept coming down with each run and I took my class(only one other CS) but was no where near FTD. Jim Matons in his 07 CS is in a modified class and did well too coming close to FTD.
The CVR autocross is being run by the Kudra's(father and son) this year and are running a very efficient event, we were running by 9:30am and everyone got 8 runs. Hey, this is the most fun you can have in 50 seconds :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.