Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many guys are out there living in the Dallas Metroplex with 981s that would be interested in a getting together for cars and coffee, an autocross, or some karting at Pole Position or DKC ? Would be nice to get together with a few fellow Porsche owners and admire each other's cars, compare notes on modifications, and have a little driving. If anyone is interested sound off on the forum or PM me. thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
The PCA Maverick Region has been reserving spots each month at Cars & Coffee and getting a good sized group together as well as sponsoring ongoing events. Their Facebook page has gotten pretty active recently. Something to consider....

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I'd be down. I'm busy for the next several weeks though.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So maybe Cars and Coffee for any interested party on Saturday December 6th. For anyone who has not been before, it starts real early. People start rolling in at 6-7, very busy at 8, and starting to clear out at 9-10. Can be done early so you have the rest of the day to do whatever else is on the agenda. WAF (wife approval factor) is high for these events.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts