Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kestrel Racing
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to remind you that there is a Maverick Region PCA Happy Hour this Thursday (Jan 21, 2010) at Blue Mesa Grill at the SE corner of 121 and the Dallas North Tollway. I plan to be there... anyone else coming?

For more info: PCA: Maverick Region

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey everyone, I just wanted to remind you that there is a Maverick Region PCA Happy Hour this Thursday (Jan 21, 2010) at Blue Mesa Grill at the SE corner of 121 and the Dallas North Tollway. I plan to be there... anyone else coming?

For more info: PCA: Maverick Region
I might be there, depending on how tomorrow turns out.. I missed the last PCA lunch, unfortunately

·
Kestrel Racing
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be there, depending on how tomorrow turns out.. I missed the last PCA lunch, unfortunately
Cool. I'm trying to drag out a friend of mine who is a new Boxster owner (and member of this forum, AlanRLusk) as well. I'll definitely be there, so look around for Rich if you are able to come.

Oh, and this is a happy hour not a lunch. Starts at something like 6:30pm and most folks hang around to eat dinner as well. They are a really good group, with plenty of avid autocrossers and track junkies as well as detailers and "wine-n-cheesers" (I'm a little of all of those ;)), and there are some really nice cars... :cool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Cool. I'm trying to drag out a friend of mine who is a new Boxster owner (and member of this forum, AlanRLusk) as well. I'll definitely be there, so look around for Rich if you are able to come.

Oh, and this is a happy hour not a lunch. Starts at something like 6:30pm and most folks hang around to eat dinner as well. They are a really good group, with plenty of avid autocrossers and track junkies as well as detailers and "wine-n-cheesers" (I'm a little of all of those ;)), and there are some really nice cars... :cool:
I'll def try to be there.. not sure if I'll be in the P-car, though. I just got a full detail and depending on the weather tomorrow I may just drive the "other" marque.. :eek:

·
Kestrel Racing
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got a full detail...
Where did you get the car detailed? Just curious, as I desperately need to do the same (have my black Cayman professionally detailed). BTW, the weather is beautiful, so I expect to see your Cayman... :taunt:

Wish I could hang out with you guys
It's ok... we'll let ya!

:hilarious:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I had the guy who did the detail session for the Maverick PCA take care of it. I missed the session, but called him after the fact.. He sells detailing products & also does detail work as well..he works out of a place near Preson & Frankford in N Dallas.

Showroom FX - Steve Pasztor Showroom FX - Detailing Products & Accessories

I had been washing the car incorrectly and had managed to get a bunch of swirl marks & light scratches on it, so he did a paint corrrection. You can see for yourself this evening..

·
Kestrel Racing
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to see ya!

saabin, great seeing you at the Happy Hour(s) last night... now just be sure to sign up for the DE in March ;).

AlanRLusk, welcome to the Maverick PCA. I told you it was a nice group of people :)! March 6th and 7th should be on your calendar too (first DE of the season...).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts