Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Very cool day . . . . Vick's not landing until 12:30pm . . . I'm up at 4am . . . bored by 6:00am and say "what the heck". Coffee loaded and I'm on my way . . . today's sole constraint is to be sitting at that airport when the flight lands . . . yeah . . I can do it. :)

Great view as I left the house and was driving down the street. . . .

My goal was to complete the 75 miles to the rest area and hit as few miles of main highway as possible . . . . we were on a roll.

Hey . . . what's a meeting without the proper supplies ???

Here's the HOMEWRECKER at work . . . . . I can feel the FORCE pulling me to Oxford, CT . . . but . . . the airport . . yes, yes . . I MUST be at the airport.

Looking good . . . right on schedule. Looks like I have time to stop for coffee and go for a walk at the Palisades Overlook . . .

Look closey . . . no CLOSER . . . there were two of them jump across the road at the same time. The little G10 isn't as quick as the Nikon but I just caught her. . .

Hahahahaha . . . well . . . timing and puncuality is not my long suite but ya gotta love the age of electronics . . .
Here's the view of HER flight as I'm getting off the NJTP at Exit 13. . . . . "that's right dear. . . . I've been sitting here waiting for about 2 hours".

Ina . . . you are sworn to secrecy! Can't wait to see the photos from the event!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Re: Softronic install demo / Dan Jacobs Open House, Sat. Jan 23

Courtney, great pictures and a great story. Just keep sticking to the "I was waiting two hours at the airport" story.
What a great day at Softronics. Scott was very informative and showed us step by step how he flashes the car. Scott, you couldn't possibly have been a better host then you were.

Right now it's a race to see who gets pictures up first, Pete or Mike.

Scott, I'd also like to thank you for finally easing my mind about that 6th to 1st shift, err I meant 1st to 6th shift.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Humm, what is this? A Gen II DFI Cayman S?

Yes it is! Here's Scott showing off the Gen II DFI Softronic Race Plenum.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Next we have the new generation Softronic Race Prop!

The audience is entranced...

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
It's flash time! Finally @ 57 gets his car moving into the garage bay.

Battery CHARGER hooked up. Note we said a charger, NOT a battery tender. A charger is needed for the upgrade process.

Croc'ed is excited!

Here's Scott showing off the Softronic interface cable.

Flash in progress, DO NOT DISTURB!!!

·
VLAGER
292 Posts
Pete, great event and great photos as usual. Nice to meet some of the guys for the first time. Talking with Scott was really great. I've got to save my pennies now.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Let me also say thank you to PCay60 for driving my car while I twisted myself out the window for some of the "action" shots of everyone on the road.

He is a great driver. The only downside of having him drive my car is that he wants a sport shifter for his Cayman S now after trying mine. More pennies to save Gregg! :eek:

I'll post a few more photos later today.

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,645 Posts
Great pix as usual. Sorry I missed this one. Thanks for the picture of the ice and snow to remind me what I'm missing!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts