2,630 Posts
Re: Schild lid liner discount

I'm in for a 981 Boxster rear.

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

If it counts as two for buying front and rear, I would like to participate. At 30% off, this is a great deal. What is the pricing for the front and back liners before the discount?
The 2012+ sets are priced at $319. for latest model(981). All models available and can participate in this GB- As far as it being 2 parts, we have always worked to provide the best discount available, but it is 30 participants and we're almost halfway. If we can't rustle up enough members I will certainly consider bending the rules-Thanks
Additional info: Lid Liner – Lid Liner Corp.
. davzin
2. 9972RS
3. dannyboy22
4. harveyinfl
5. schuy
6. Midnight Blue
7. Sonett43
8. Sonnet43
9. keithjac88
10. captainmerc
11. ctearpak
12. Goofnik
13. KCZ
14. NOTLMIKE

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I'm in for a 981 Boxster rear liner. Don't know how to edit the list via Tapatalk.

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

That's what I was wondering. Might buy one if I knew what they were.
Good question-we are still revising our site but here is the jist-Improperly placed stored cargo will damage your trunk lid from the inside, creating visible damage to the exterior. This began with the large exposed lid and shallow frunk of the older 911's. Design changes have made the trunk deeper but smaller and change to lighter, softer aluminum more vulnerable. As owners of a Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) repair shop originally based in Beverly Hills, CA we repaired countless, yes countless!- trunk and "frunk" damage to exposed Porsche lids. The unique manner in closing a Porsche trunk only contributed to the problem, as it is difficult to feel additional resistance. Sometimes the damage is minor and goes unobserved by the owner, sometimes you end up in the body shop. The cosmetic finish is just a bonus...
Hope that helps -Jim

·
Registered
250 Posts
In for 2 front liners.
2008 Cayman S Sport
2012 987 Cayman R

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
21 - 40 of 129 Posts