Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got the front shield when it came out last year. He gave me a loyalty discount for the rear when it came this summer. They both fit great and are needed protection IMO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Schild lid liner discount

S it is in for a rear liner as I already have the the front one from Suncoast. Thanks to all concerned!

·
Registered
4 Posts

Please put DocSavage (Mike Horsley) down for one 2006 Cayman front lid protector (?Model CFS 987). I thought I saw these advertised for $600.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts

Great product, excellent fit. It took me longer to unpack and recycle the container than it did to install the front and rear guards!

·
Registered
250 Posts

I just installed both of them. Very easy. Thanks for the group buy.

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #107

Please put DocSavage (Mike Horsley) down for one 2006 Cayman front lid protector (?Model CFS 987). I thought I saw these advertised for $600.
We really appreciate the great response and comments!
Although we keep getting requests, this GB has concluded and we can no longer offer the discount- I have emailed or PM'd many of you with an alternative and hope you choose to take advantage!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts

We really appreciate the great response and comments!
Although we keep getting requests, this GB has concluded and we can no longer offer the discount- I have emailed or PM'd many of you with an alternative and hope you choose to take advantage!
Given that I am just picking up my new to me 981 this afternoon and was therefore too late to participate in this great GB, I really like to hear what alternative you have available.

·
Registered
88 Posts

Just picked up my new to me 14 Cayman S as well - can you send me a PM with what alternatives are available?

Thanks!

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
We've had several requests this year, as we did not offer an annual promo. If we can get 20 members committed, we can offer 30% off any of our custom interior Lid Liners. This GB can include all makes from 1974 911 to present, Boxster, and Cayman.
We wish you all a Wonderful 2018 and hope to Protect your Porsche!

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #116 (Edited)
Ok, so we need a few more-There is a lot of info on different threads, so stay warm and protect your Lid!

1. nooway
2. ipryor
3. carpettyd
4. smoothy58

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
We make every attempt to do this organically-If we can reach 20 members we can do 30% off
If not, I will post or PM a code for a special discount for interested members.
There are many threads about our product in the forums......
Thanks and Best Wishes for the New Year!

1. nooway
2. ipryor
3. carpettyd
4. smoothy58

101 - 120 of 129 Posts