Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm at a disadvantage here being a Boxster owner, but has anyone replaced their OEM spoiler with the carbon fiber cover offered by DB Carbon Interior?

Top of the rear spoiler - DB Carbon Interior

I have seen many posts where folks have been happy with DB Carbon's quality, but I'd be curious if anyone has done this replacement and can provide some pics. I like the sleek end of the boxster and prefer to stick with the OEM design, but I think a carbon fiber look would be quite attractive depending on your car's color. Mine is Seal Grey so it might work, it might not. The pic on their web site is not large enough to imagine how it would look on a car, and they do not have any photos of the product installed.

Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hello,

we´re sorry for not having an picture from this product installed yet - we´ve not at every customer the luck to receive a few pictures for our gallery..

But together with your seal grey boxster the rear spoiler cover will look great - experience..;)

And hey we´ve a 14days return possibility - so when you do not like the item (against every opinion..:cool:..) there will be no problem..

For a larger image up to 4000 pixel please pm us your mail adress and you´ll have it..

For any questions please feel ever free to call or mail.

Best regards

·
Registered
659 Posts
I know I'm at a disadvantage here being a Boxster owner, but has anyone replaced their OEM spoiler with the carbon fiber cover offered by DB Carbon Interior?

Top of the rear spoiler - DB Carbon Interior

I have seen many posts where folks have been happy with DB Carbon's quality, but I'd be curious if anyone has done this replacement and can provide some pics. I like the sleek end of the boxster and prefer to stick with the OEM design, but I think a carbon fiber look would be quite attractive depending on your car's color. Mine is Seal Grey so it might work, it might not. The pic on their web site is not large enough to imagine how it would look on a car, and they do not have any photos of the product installed.

Thanks in advanced!
I can speak firsthand to their quality. I have several thousand dollars of their product.
First it matched my OEM Carbon. Second their pricing was the best. Third their shipping was fast and their core return policy is unmatched.
I have bought from MAcarbon and found their quality to be awesome, but so was this at a better price....it never hurts to save a couple of bucks.

Lastly, Daniel will overwhelm you in communication.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DBCarbon has outstanding quality and Daniel does a fantastic job of following up on all orders. Pricing is excellent and if there is a problem Daniel is very knowledgeable and will help out and is very speedy with his replies. I have a great deal of carbon fiber in my Boxster and I love it but have not done the spoiler. (yet!) Larry Gross

·
Registered
456 Posts
DB Carbon has been more than a great help. They have gone over and beyond good customer service in helping me get all the pieces for my CS interior. In a few weeks my 2007 CS will have the most beautiful carbon Fiber cockpit.
:beer:

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Wondering if you ever did replace the spoiler with the DB one. I'm ordering some interior pieces as well as the exterior vents and mirror covers for my 2005 Boxster which is silver. If you had a photo I would love to see it!

Like you, I have heard nothing but good things about DB. They are comparable with other prices out there, only issue is they do not have free shipping which the competition seems to have. Sucks to want to order $2k worth of stuff that weighs not much and still have a$120 shipping bill.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Sucks to want to order $2k worth of stuff that weighs not much and still have a$120 shipping bill.
It's a long way from Germany and size of the box matters a lot. Imagine filling the same box with even lighter ping pong balls...it's still going to cost the same. DB has a core return credit but it wasn't worth it to me to get almost $20 back after spending the time to get my pieces packed and ready to go and pay the shipping charges.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have the DB CF spoiler cover. It is awesome. Daniel will treat you right on everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts