Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
What is your Carbon Footprint? DB-Carbon has renewed their sponsorship at Planet-9 for another year and we thought it would be time for an special offer for Planet-9.com members! We are offering a chance to get any one of our carbon fiber shifter trim pieces as special group buy discounting. Additionally, we are offering a discount on the rest of our product lineup across the board.

Click Here to View the Complete Line of Our Products

We have also recently worked with Planet-9 to create an installation article for one of our shifter surrounds and we plan to create more installation articles for additional pieces going forward.

Click Here to view the Installation Article

In order to provide additional information about some of these pieces, we have included photos of the various options below. If you have any questions about our products or how they apply to your model Porsche please contact us and we will respond promptly.

Item:010 Automatic/Tiptronic shifter trim (for 986 and all 996)
List price: 159 $

Item:140 Cover on middle console/shifter surround (for all 987, 987.2, 997 and 997.2 with manual transmission)
List price: 221 $

Item:141 Cover on middle console/shifter surround (for all 987, 987.2, 997 and 997.2 with automatic transmission)
List price: 382 $

(no picture avaliable yet - looks similar to item 141 - only with PDK insert)

Item:327 Cover on middle console/shifter surround (for all 987.2, 997.2 and 970 Panamera with PDK)
List price: 419 $

Item:182 Automatic shift knob trim (for all 955 and 957 Cayenne)
List price: 429 $

5-9 orders - discount 8%
10-19 orders - discount 10%
20+ orders - discount 13%​

We count all orders together, so it will be easier to reach the group buy minimums! On this group buy offer you can choose between standard high gloss finish and matte finish for free, no additional charge. (usually an extra charge) Decals are like usual on us for free.

!!! Further all carbon colours and weaves as part of this group buy are free for these items, no additional charge too !!! (If you want yellow weave surround, etc. now is your best chance to buy!

International insured shipping costs (normally $18.70) - now $10! - express possible. (please inquire if interested in express shipping)

Group buy is valid from 27th of March until 5th of April 2010 - all group buy orders will be produced in our production period from the 6th until the 27th of April - the 27th is latest day for shipping, shipping/tracking information will be provided immediately after package went out.

Please visit our shops at DB Design Group - Exclusive interior for your porsche & maserati for further parts - we´ve a usual shopping basket discount of 3.5 to 5%, so feel free to combine your order with more parts.

Please feel free to contact us trough Planet-9, by contact form on our websites or by our 24hours phone support.
More information in our shops - please note also our Guarantee promise, our Returning-parts offer..and so on.

With best regards from Germany,
DB-Design-Group
Daniel​

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
I wanted to chime in on this and say that this is a great opportunity to get carbon fiber items for your car at a significant discount and the ability to get them in different colors and finishes for no additional charge. As I understand it those are normally special order items but since they are going to build these pieces to our member's specs in this group buy they aren't going to charge extra for that which seems like a good deal to me. I also wanted to say that I'm pleased with my shifter surround and I'd certainly recommend this part or any of their carbon fiber parts for someone who wants to spice up their interior. If other parts count towards the group buy I might jump in on another part to help everyone out, I'm a little fuzzy on that at the moment, then again it is Monday morning and I am fuzzy on a lot of things.

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
"Ends April 5th" - Great looking stuff, but I think one week is a little short to generate significant participation in a Group Buy.

Just sayin . . .
I know it is rather short notice, I was hoping it would run until at least the newsletter, but they have a production window coming up that they are trying to meet hence the dates. Hopefully as a News item lots of people will read this over the next couple of days!

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
FWIW I have purchased parts from Daniel for my wife's 08 Boxster LE. The parts quality is first rate, better than Porsche OEM which has a yellow tint to the resin while Daniel's parts are completely clear.

·
PCA Member & National DE Instructor
63 Posts
Ok, I just place an order with DB Carbon on the following parts for a 2009 911 Turbo Cabriolet:

1. 058CA2-H Door pull covers r+l (High gloss) $582.00
2. 140CA2-H Cover on middle console/shifter surround (High gloss) $221.00
3. 206CA2-H Belt trim B-pillar r+l convertible (High gloss) $241.00
4. 324-H Middle Console (High gloss) $1,112.00
5. 091CA2-H Door panel linings r+l (High gloss) $250.00

I am considering the Carbon rear wing, side air intakes and the exterior mirrors.

Thanks Daniel

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

we decided to give our group-buy offer more time!

- Now until the 27th of April -​

Actual level:

1. 997.2 USA
2. 996 France
3. 987 UK
4. 997 USA

We thank very much for all the orders and trust in us! We hope to come to an high amount of orders on this item in order to provide an very good discount.

Orders placed until the 5th will be produced from the 6th to the 27th of April - everything else until the end of the group buy will be produced in our next 14 or 21 days production period starting on the 27th of April..

Best regards from Germany,
DB-Design-Group
Daniel​

·
PCA Member & National DE Instructor
63 Posts
Ok, I just place an order with DB Carbon on the following parts for a 2009 911 Turbo Cabriolet:

1. 058CA2-H Door pull covers r+l (High gloss) $582.00
2. 140CA2-H Cover on middle console/shifter surround (High gloss) $221.00
3. 206CA2-H Belt trim B-pillar r+l convertible (High gloss) $241.00
4. 324-H Middle Console (High gloss) $1,112.00
5. 091CA2-H Door panel linings r+l (High gloss) $250.00

I am considering the Carbon rear wing, side air intakes and the exterior mirrors.

Thanks Daniel
Also added:

6. 329TU-H Side mirror r+l (High gloss) $1,193.00
7. 232TU-H Side air intakes outside r+l (High gloss) $1,122

I am on the fence about the rear carbon wing which replaces the stock wing that lifts at speed.

Thanks again Daniel

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello from Germany,

Update:​

1. 997.2 USA
2. 996 France
3. 987 UK
4. 997 USA
5. 997 USA
6. 987 Germany
7. 955 Italy
8. 997 USA

17 days left:drivingskid:​

For any questions, help or advice please feel free to contact us at any time!

With best regards,
DB-Design-Group

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
It seems like rshanholtz's parts costing over than $4700 should count for more than one order.
The group buy is on the shifter surrounds, the other parts are also discounted depending upon the parts, you'd have to check with DB Carbon for full details.

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Is it possible to order the Bonnet and Boot Opener Cover Electrical and the Door Sill Storage Passanger's Side for the 2006 Cayman S in this group buy?
Yes they have discounted the rest of their items in this group buy, you simply need to contact them and let them know you are coming from Planet-9 and see what the pricing discount is. The other parts don't count towards the discount on the shifter surrounds though, only the shifter surrounds count towards the group buy numbers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.