Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I have posted some photos of my CS buried in DC;s 30 inch snowfall this weekend. We spent 2 hours digging out. I have placed the photos under Location Photos in the Gallery.

Does anyone else have photos to share?

--MJP27

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have read the FAQ on how to post a message and, in it, saw instructions for adding video, but not for photos. Can anyone direct me to the specific instructions for adding a photo to a message?

Thanks,

MJP27

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, I'm dense. I searched under "how to upload a photo" and "how to post a message" and "how to add a photo to a message thread," did not think to look at "how to post to the gallery" for instructions on how to add a photo to a message. The mind works in mysterious ways. Anyway, I get it now. THX

·
Registered
210 Posts
I spent an over an hour getting all the snow off of my 328XI. After I was done It was starting to get dark and I was getting tired, plus gotta get ready to watch the game.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Nice garage. If you're garage looks like that, I'd love to see what the rest of the house looks like.

-Moto

Silver Spring = 22". I'm tired of shoveling. Cayman S in garage!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Holy Cow!*

A clean hardwood floor in garage! Do you have some kind of brushing device outside of the door to make sure no sand is carried to inner sanctum? Impressive!

*(I have spent 5 yrs in Texas and plenty of time in India. Kind of expert of Holy Cows?)

·
I'm an excellent driver ....
1,628 Posts
got that quattro just in time. It is killing it, doing 80 alone in the snow lane. Fastest commute home in months :hilarious:.

Here some more pics:

checked on the boat yesterday:

and today, those cars where are cleared up yesterday:

and this is the snow drift on my porch, that black thing is the cover of my grill, about hip high:

·
Registered
607 Posts
My 997.2 S has been sitting in the garage since last Wednesday. Can't even open the garage door cause of all the snow from my driveway piled up against it.

From the looks of it, Valentine's day is out the door... with it already being Thursday just about...

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Humm, looks like schwabe has plenty of room and a boat to host our Nor'Easter BBQ this summer. Or should I say the Mid'Easter BBQ now? :hilarious:

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
997 Posts
Luckily my Cayman stays in a warm 1-car garage. But the follow-on blizzard today (Tuesday) obliterated what was left of my street in the morning. Furious afternoon shoveling of the driveway and a late visit from a plow down the street at least left some packed-powder pavement that will allow me to take the Volvo tomorrow.

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
After 15 years in DC I can't say I miss the winters. However, we are in a bit of a cold spell in South Florida - - highs today will not make 70. Back to 70s on Friday.
Stay warm!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts