Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is due to be completed today... My sales guy is on his weekend and I think the manager is out too! Can someone look up my status? My reference number is 2341896.
Any help would greatly be appreciated!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ash,
Thank you for looking up my reference number, I truly appreciate it. Although great news... it's not new info, it was in quality control Saturday :(... I was hoping it was going to be IMPINV or better yet ONVESL (I know I'm dreaming). From your experience, how long are cars in PRDQLT status?
Thanks again for your help. :cheers:

TheBookof911,
No... Porsche doesn't do order tracking like BMW or MINI. I wish they did as it was great! Plus it would keep obsessed future owners from hounding their dealers non-stop!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Don't be alarmed but usually they pass right through Quality control unless there is an issue but with the redesign of the top latches who knows where and when they are preforming the redesign installation.

If I recall correctly the cars ship out from the port of Emden (sp??) Germany which to my memory is not particularity close to any of the manufactures so it can take a few days to get from the factory to the port.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dealer just informed me yesterday that my car is complete (CMPPRD) and has been assigned a VIN. Now I wait for it to be loaded onto a ship headed stateside... At least when that happens I can track the ships progress.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.