Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Porsche Dealer,Porsche of The Main Line in Newtown Square PA has a 08 Cayman-S I may be interested in and was wondering if there was anyone that has done business with them and if they could share any thoughts on their reputation. I live on the westcoast so I would hate to get buggered up buing a car from the east with issues.

Thanks & cheers

Paul

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I live close to this dealer but not as close as the one where I bought my '08 Cayman. For whatever it's worth, as I have no personal experience, I have never heard anything bad about them. They seem to have a fairly decent inventory of new and used Porsches so someone on here must surely have first had knowledge.

Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I purchased a 09 Cayman from them about a month ago and have nothing but good things to say. I worked with Steve Traitz as my salesman and he was attentive and very straight forward, and easy to work with. I would recommend asking for him. My only other contact was with the Sales manager Paul Nogrady and he was just as attentive. They are true car guys and will tell you like it is. As part of the deal they installed 3m behind the rear wheels, but Steve was not happy with how it was done and offered to have it redone before I even saw it (3m installer did not cover enough area). I recently was there for that and everything went perfect from coordinating a loaner, to timing (I live about 3 hours away and was down there for a meeting), etc. So far they have been nothing but top notch and I would recommend them. Of all the dealers I spoke to they were among the best.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bought my wife an 09 Cayman S from them last September and had a great experience. We live in Florida, so obviously was a long distance deal. Believe we got a great price and they handled all the work smoothly. Had a little trouble with the shipping, but Paul made good on the problem and even sent a check to have the car detailed twice. The sales person was Gina Mercerato and we thought she did a great job. I would definately use again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.