Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to strap a GoPro camera on my 2018 C4 this afternoon to show everyone what Fall looks like in Delaware right now.

1:53 sec video that includes a covered bridge and some manual transmission action.

Producer: Subshooter
Sound track: Flat-6 Twin Turbo presented by the Zuffenhausen Symphony

PSE engaged, sport mode selected, external mic placed just above rear license plate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxWlQHxAByo&t=00s

Reactions: gfspencer and HBD

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Thanks for that. Having moved to Naples, Fl full time just over a year ago, the one and only thing I miss about PA are those exact kinds of roads. Down here, everything is laid out in big rectangles, 6-8 lanes with a couple more for turning, and not a curve or hill to be found. I do know of a couple 2 lane roads but again, they are straight and flat. However, there is no winter weather and I do get to drive all year on summer tires. So I guess that's my trade off. Really hate cold/snowy weather.:cheers:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Great video! Love the covered bridge coming and going. I'm putting together a ride for our Central PA PCA that will include seven covered bridges. Look forward to doing it in my soon to be delivered GTS!!

Reactions: subshooter
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.