Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Delaware Region will be holding a 3 day Drivers Education event again on the Thunderbolt Raceway at New Jersey Motorsports Park. Our dates for 2010 are October 8th through the 10th. This year our theme is '50 Years, A Celebration', as the Delaware Region is celebrating our 50 years as a club.

Once again we will have a Friday mostly open track for advanced (solo) drivers, and Saturday/Sunday will add instructors and students to the mix. We will once again have a banquet for all drivers on Saturday evening. 2 and 3 days packages are available.

If you are an instructor, you can sign up now but your (highly discounted) payment will not be due until 30 days before the event. That's in September!

October seems a long way away right now, but once spring and summer shows up, life starts happening quickly. Put this event on your calendar now and know you have reserved a fun event for next fall. With our friendly cancellation policy you have nothing to lose other than your chance to participate.

Again, this year registrations will be handled online by the MotorsportsReg website. The address for registration is www.motorsportsreg.com. Our home page for the event is www.delawarepca.org/njmp.html.

Our goal is to put on a great event for our customers, members, instructors and friends. We hope you can join us.

EVENT IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION :dance:

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Official Flyer for the event

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
613 views - please don't forget to register for this event - always fun and a very good selection of fine autos run...

Whether you have a dedicated track rat or a pristine road car (or a pristine track car) of any vintage you'll be more than welcomed by delaware pca region - so come join in the fun.....

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess people have been holding out till the event was confirmed - so here goes IT IS ON confirmed by the Delaware exec board this past Tuesday......:banana:

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
excellent - the sign up to view ratio just keeps getting better .....

see you there

nick

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,648 Posts
I'm registered. Looks like there will be some interesting cars there. Ferrari Scuderia, Caterham, Factory 5 cobra etc

10 Cayman's so far, I know we can do better than that! Come on out guy's for a lot of us this will be the last DE of the year.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm registered. Looks like there will be some interesting cars there. Ferrari Scuderia, Caterham, Factory 5 cobra etc

10 Cayman's so far, I know we can do better than that! Come on out guy's for a lot of us this will be the last DE of the year.
Great to hear you will be there. I look forward to checking out those minor mods you have on the cayman and comparing notes!

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts