Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, who was the genius that decided the cruise control resume motion would be the same motion, and right below the right turn signal? It hardly takes any effort to accidentally flick the lower stalk up when reaching to do the same to the turn signal stalk. willy_nilly.gif

I've had the car 4 days, and almost rear ended a car today at a right hand Y intersection when the cruise was accidentally engaged. I guess I'll be more careful in the future. lol.gif

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
I've signaled instead of turning off or on the cruise control. Then tried to correct it and ended up signaling the other way. I'm sure the person behind me thought I was nuts.

·
Registered
978 Posts
OK, who was the genius that decided the cruise control resume motion would be the same motion, and right below the right turn signal? It hardly takes any effort to accidentally flick the lower stalk up when reaching to do the same to the turn signal stalk. View attachment 64168

I've had the car 4 days, and almost rear ended a car today at a right hand Y intersection when the cruise was accidentally engaged. I guess I'll be more careful in the future. View attachment 64169

Most likely the same genius that designed the AC knobs too peel, the service light needing special tools or a dealer to extinguish, the headliners to fail.............!!! Honestly, I still love my Porsche

1 - 4 of 4 Posts