5. jxreef
6. V man
7. jointeffort
8. ezmoney
9. Retired-Teach *
10. racerboy
11. jml42
12. Marc-In-The-Box

You're lucky I didn't spell it "Mark-In-The-Box"! Hey, I'm a moderator now, I can change this....:hilarious:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
ok, i dont see my name on the list either.. geee thanks.
although i could see how you might have taken my words to 'pencil it in' on post #6 as a maybe, i will be attending this one.

so please, "mr. moderator," add me to the list.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Boy, I've been really off my game on this event, sorry NYPorscheChik! I've updated the first post.

My excuse is that gonzo started this thread and I didn't pay as much attention to the replies as I should have! ;)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Excuse me, but if this is the quality of super moderatoring that we can expect from you, you'll never earn those capital letters.:hilarious:

Boy, I've been really off my game on this event, sorry NYPorscheChik! I've updated the first post.

My excuse is that gonzo started this thread and I didn't pay as much attention to the replies as I should have! ;)

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
But he will still be the Northeast "home wrecker" par execellance!;)

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Hey, after the event I'd like to get everyone together for a late lunch at a local spot with a large parking lot. ;)

Dix Hills diner maybe?

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
That's a bit east of Detailing Dynamics. Is anyone familiar with central Nassau county? I haven't lived in that neck of the woods for over two decades and am a bit lost as to good dining spots.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
BUMP

This event is happening in 2-days and the weather is looking good (not that it matters, it'll be indoors).

Anyone else planning to attend?

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'm sorry I won't be able to be there Sat. Someone else will just have to eat the donuts or bagels, or both. Make sure you introduce some newbie to Brutus.;)

·
Porsche Prophet
937 Posts
Family weekend...(with everything going on, I'm still happy they let me continue to be a part of the family :eek:)...I hope to catch up with everyone from the Nor'easter group at the Hairy Dog Garage the following week...Hey, Retired Teach...I understand that there will be a few meals at the Hairy Dog...:hilarious:...hope you can make it!

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,860 Posts
The weather forecast looks good for Saturday, so I'm seriously considering taking the croc out of hibernation. I'll see everyone at DD.

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I spoke with Matt at Detailing Dynamics this afternoon and confirmed that we are going to arrive at 9AM on Saturday morning. He also suggested that there is a diner about 1-2 miles east of his shop on Jehrico Turnpike with plenty of parking. Where we eat is less important than the group getting together. I say we make it a game time decision since I have no strong preferences. See you all then.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts