Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having distortion/break-up on male voices from the center dash speaker?

I'm just wondering if it's a bad speaker they'll just swap out, or if it will get logged as "cannot reproduce" just like every other issue I take my Cayman in for... :(

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Anyone else having distortion/break-up on male voices from the center dash speaker?

I'm just wondering if it's a bad speaker they'll just swap out, or if it will get logged as "cannot reproduce" just like every other issue I take my Cayman in for... :(
Yes. The radio sound is horrid, so I seldom use it. My plan is a list of complaints for next service. The real odd problem with the sound system is::
With the radio turned off I get an occasional ,BOOM ,CRACKLE, BOOM, BOOM!
:crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
12 Posts

Are you listening to Swedish Death Metal?;)

·
Premium Member
403 Posts

Called the dealer this AM. Service said its the amp. They will replace it on Wednesday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts