Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine aren't noisy or anything, but should they be greased or sprayed on occasion as preventive maintenance to prevent binding and maintain smooth operation? (Do the dealer techs lubricate them at each annual service?) If they should be lubricated, what does Porsche recommend? Just a high quality silicone spray or something else?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mine aren't noisy or anything, but should they be greased or sprayed on occasion as preventive maintenance to prevent binding and maintain smooth operation? (Do the dealer techs lubricate them at each annual service?) If they should be lubricated, what does Porsche recommend? Just a high quality silicone spray or something else?
Good question. I have never lubricated mine. I hope someone responds who knows the correct answer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.