Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:surr::surr::surr: Now that I have your attention,
Come on down on July the 25th, FREE BBQ etc. etc.....
Yes, all these models will be here too!!!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
i live in California and thats my little sister..Mom was wondering what happened to her. We lost track of her after she finished her Harvard MBA. carl

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

Reactions: stratman

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Hope she didn't dent that gorgeous aluminum hood!

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
The tattoos clash with the black paint job.

Reactions: mikeearly

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Is this how swirl marks are made?
I'm sure she's wearing microfiber shorts. If not, we'll have to add "butt rash" as a new detailer's domain category.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I am in my early thirties and still looked more at the cars, especially the first one (which is GORGEOUS) than the "girls". Don't think it has that much to do with age, but what catches the eye ;). It amazes me what passes as a "model" these days, the girl in the third pic just looks awkward.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've never understood the whole "girls and cars" thing. If you need a pretty girl to make cars interesting, you're not really a car guy to begin with. Along with the guy above, my first thought would be "Hey, get off my hood!"

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
I've never understood the whole "girls and cars" thing. If you need a pretty girl to make cars interesting, you're not really a car guy to begin with. Along with the guy above, my first thought would be "Hey, get off my hood!"
Maybe they need pretty cars to make these girls interesting? :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Damn. All this time I thought I was a car guy, but apparently I may only lust one set of curves.

Score card adjusted.

That said, Sir Lemon does these threads better.

Reactions: SchnellAuto

·
Registered
648 Posts
What am I looking at here?

Is this an ad for a brothel that caters to Porsche owners? Not sure what demographic this is aimed at or what products are being promoted, but I don't think I will be there... Using ALL CAPS and the incomprehensible first sentence (what is a sur::sur?) makes me think this is totally legit.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Want to chime in: tats just look like bruises to me, as if the person is battered. Not a pleasant look in my eyes.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like number one. But the tramp with all the stamps. ....yuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
I like number one. But the tramp with all the stamps. ....yuck
Let's all think first, and type second guys! That is somebody's daughter, girl friend, wife etc.

Not my cup-o-tea, but please tone it down a little. Think if it was your child and you saw these posts.

my 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.