1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aqua Blue Metallic
Porsche Racing Green
Cream White

I just created new sub categories in our Cayman Images gallery section to contain photos of these newer colors. If you have images of Caymans in any of these colors please upload them to the appropriate sub category.

See: Cayman Images - Photo Gallery

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Ken:

Make any sense to replace the words "Images of _________Caymans" below the color with the years the color appeared?

Just a thought.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ken:

Make any sense to replace the words "Images of _________Caymans" below the color with the years the color appeared?

Just a thought.
Yeah probably, although technically you could do a paint to sample of the color in a year that it isn't offered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dont know how to upload pictures from other websites, but I can point you to some awesome pics of an Aqua Blue Cayman in the UK website of Exeter Porsche Centre.
It was so booooootiful I almost bought it - would have done if it had not had the Sports Chrono stuff - that stopwatch in the middle of the dash just spoils it for me! Sorry!
Hope you can find the pics.
K2BHM

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok - had to search for it - Exeter seem to have sold it on to Solihull for some reason - I think it looks absolutely wonderful.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts