Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

DPE S20 20" Wheels - No Longer Available

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Treyman 
#1 ·
DPE S20 20" Wheels

I am selling my Cayman S and converting it back to stock. For sale is a set of DPE S20 3-piece wheels with gold face and chrome lips. The specs are
- 20x8.5 ET48 for the front
- 20x10.5 ET42 for the rear

These wheels will fit 987.1 or 987.2. They are in great condition; however, they are used with cosmetic blemishes such as a little curb rash and some pitting on the wheel face. Three hi-res pics, at different angles, are included for each wheel for your inspection. The pics listed are in the order from the rear passenger side to front passenger side, front driver side, and rear driver side.

Retail is $4000. Asking $1500 + shipping. The shipping cost will be whatever the shipper charges. Asking price is for the 4 wheels only. Tires are at end of life and will need to be taken with the wheel.

List Date: 4/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: DPE S20 20" Wheels
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: DPE S20 20" Wheels

FWIW, I paid about $40 per wheel/tire to ship half way across the country. I doubt u save much by removing the tires.
Lets assume 45 lbs per tire wheel combo, 1/2 of which is the tire. Your claimed $40 per combo now drops down to $20 based on weight alone. Just of the cuff but that is about $80 savings; that buys a lot of pizza and beer.

#8 ·
Re: DPE S20 20" Wheels

And, how much does it cost to have the tires removed? That ain't free. Not to mention u now have two trips somewhere w the wheels. To the shop to remove, and UPS to ship. Convenience of NOT removing the tires would be worth it to me. Free country. Do what u want.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.