Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and, surprisingly enough, we were neck-and-neck up to the speed limit...a which point we both stopped accelerating, of course. :)

The interesting thing is that I have an '08 2.7 with Softronic flash and MaxSpeed NHP. Wonder how I would have done with him if I had my SRP installed...just received it a few days ago, and haven't yet had a chance to install.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Was the 996 a 3.4 or 3.6 (facelift 2002 on)?

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
I'm still pondering the SRP and flash with my 2.7... Please post how your mods are running in daily driver mode -- and when pushing it along. !!
D

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm still pondering the SRP and flash with my 2.7... Please post how your mods are running in daily driver mode -- and when pushing it along. !!
D
I'll be sure to post my impressions. I can certainly tell a difference with the exhaust and Softronic flash...I'm hoping to see a discernable bump with the SRP as well.

I plan to do the install next weekend. I can't wait!

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts
? A little elaboration, please?
Ok I'll expand the comment a bit, even though the question was rather unspecific.
I expect the difference would small over that short distance, maybe you would be 6 feet in front if you have the mod installed at the time, although that wil depend on your terminal speed limit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts