Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share my experience with everyone on the board. What started as a dream 3 months ago will become reality this week in North Florida.After ordering the car this past Tuesday and months of 2 to 3 hour days surveying every bit of info on the car at Cayman Club.com my Porsche dealer traded with a northeast dealer for my future car.It is on the boat right know and due into the Brunswick port the beginning of the week.To be a little different my final specs are as follows: Carmon red metallic,sand beige leather,18' Cayman S wheel,auto climate contol ,preferred package.I am hoping the color combo looks really sweet since I am a Florida State grad andour colors are garnet and gold.Looking forward to hearing from everyone.Will let you know when we receive the baby.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sounds Beautiful...Too bad you didn't go with a top ranked(AP poll) teams colors, like <u>Ohio State</u>!/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/taunt.gif

CONGRATS! You are going to love every second that you get to spend inside of this car. I have 4K on the ODO and I still feel an electric charge each time I get behind the wheel.

Cheers! C.J.

·
Registered
112 Posts
While I have never seen that combo, like you I thought it would be outstanding...but now that you mention FSU, I might change my mind...GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, congrats on your new purchase.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Carmon Red with Sea Blue interior would have been better!

/UserFiles/jayhawks.gif

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
The dealer by my work had that exact color combo on display and it was very eye-catching. I would've gotten that instead, but it wasn't stick.

·
Registered
741 Posts
sj968,

I'm guessing you'll get the FSUpersonalized license plate with the college colors. I've seen it and I like it.

Rudy

Edited by - Fiebru on 08/20/2006 06:37:37 AM

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Orange/whiteis better...defending national champ Texas...

Lapis blue/stone greyis my 2nd choice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts