Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Porsche Prophet
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

We're making great progress on the development of the user friendly version of our DSC Sport Tuning Software, and we're very excited for its release! There's no hard release date yet, but we wanted to put out a tutorial demonstrating the functions of the software. Keep in mind, the version you're seeing is just the engineering version, so it's not the most user friendly interface.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Guys!

We're making great progress on the development of the user friendly version of our DSC Sport Tuning Software, and we're very excited for its release! There's no hard release date yet, but we wanted to put out a tutorial demonstrating the functions of the software. Keep in mind, the version you're seeing is just the engineering version, so it's not the most user friendly interface.

This looks very cool, and probably beyond my comprehension. But I'm guessing my mechanic (computer guru) will have a field day once this is available. Thanks for the continuing development work that's going on.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Agreed - too much for me to comprehend at the moment but looks awesome - thanks for working on getting this available!

·
Porsche Prophet
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This looks very cool, and probably beyond my comprehension. But I'm guessing my mechanic (computer guru) will have a field day once this is available. Thanks for the continuing development work that's going on.
Just bear in mind that the standard maps that come with the DSC were developed from years of testing and tinkering, so the package is about as good as it gets right out of the box for universal use! This software is for those that want to tune their vehicle to specific tracks, situations, conditions, setups, or preferences; mastering the software is by no means necessary in order to fully enjoy the benefits of DSC Sport.

Furthermore, you can always revert back to the standard maps provided with your DSC. So if you want to just play around with the software and even use it as an educational tool, but you're not happy with the maps you've created, just load your standard maps back onto it! The version of the software we release will be more user friendly as well.

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,631 Posts
Very cool! I can't wait to drive my CS race car with the Tractive shocks and DSC.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I am in no way affiliate with TPC Racing, I'm just someone who purchased DSC.

All I can say is if you have a PASM equipped car you should upgrade your computer with DSC. All three mappings preloaded with the DSC are superior to either of the two stock PASM settings. In my mind DSC actually makes PASM work the way you'd expect it to.

As for the software anything that takes suspension tuning out of the realm of the dark arts seems like a good thing to me.

·
Porsche Prophet
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We've got some great news!

The new DSC Sport website went live yesterday. You can check it out here at www.dscsport.com

Here are the two big things to take from this new site:

• We now have ecommerce! At the moment, we're only accepting Paypal as a form of payment, but we will be implementing credit card services in the coming weeks; no specific date for this as of yet.
• The tuning software is now available for download to everybody! It's free of charge; we just ask for a little information about you to help us get to know you all a little better.

Bear in mind...
We are a small operation doing our best to offer you all the greatest resources and services available. The website just went live yesterday, so we may experience some hiccups along the way in the beginning. DSC Sport is committed to providing superior customer service, and we will be working diligently to correct any hiccups if they do occur. As always, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. If there's anything about the site that is particularly confusing or not intuitive, I encourage you to shoot me an email with your thoughts at [email protected].

With that said...
I'd like to give a big thank you to all of our users and customers. You all truly do make what we do possible. We've come a long way over the past year, and a lot of developments have been coming along over the past few months that we're very excited about. Since our first few sales, the level of enthusiasm from our customers has been astounding, flattering, and encouraging to say the least.

We look forward to continuing to improve upon all facets of the DSC Sport experience - including product development, tech support, web services, and most importantly establishing and building upon a community of digital suspension tuners!

Many thanks to our customers and users once again, and we look forward to continued growth in 2016 and the years to come!

-Jordan

·
Administrator
34,502 Posts
We've got some great news!

The new DSC Sport website went live yesterday.

Here are the two big things to take from this new site:

• We now have ecommerce! At the moment, we're only accepting Paypal as a form of payment, but we will be implementing credit card services in the coming weeks; no specific date for this as of yet.
• The tuning software is now available for download to everybody! It's free of charge; we just ask for a little information about you to help us get to know you all a little better.

Bear in mind...
We are a small operation doing our best to offer you all the greatest resources and services available. The website just went live yesterday, so we may experience some hiccups along the way in the beginning. DSC Sport is committed to providing superior customer service, and we will be working diligently to correct any hiccups if they do occur. As always, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. If there's anything about the site that is particularly confusing or not intuitive, I encourage you to shoot me an email with your thoughts at [email protected].

With that said...
I'd like to give a big thank you to all of our users and customers. You all truly do make what we do possible. We've come a long way over the past year, and a lot of developments have been coming along over the past few months that we're very excited about. Since our first few sales, the level of enthusiasm from our customers has been astounding, flattering, and encouraging to say the least.

We look forward to continuing to improve upon all facets of the DSC Sport experience - including product development, tech support, web services, and most importantly establishing and building upon a community of digital suspension tuners!

Many thanks to our customers and users once again, and we look forward to continued growth in 2016 and the years to come!

-Jordan
And the website URL is? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts