Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, a guy close to me has the enthusiasts version of Durametrics which I'd like to buy. I'm just not 100% sure what it it's not able to do compared to the pro version. Immediately I would like to reset the service message (which I've heard its possible) but would also like to get rid of the seat belt reminder (not sure about)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Only the Professional version will change things via coding. Im not sure about the seat belt reminder, even on the professional version. Go to the Durametric website. They have a pretty good matrix on what the professional will do for each model car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only the Professional version will change things via coding. Im not sure about the seat belt reminder, even on the professional version. Go to the Durametric website. They have a pretty good matrix on what the professional will do for each model car.
Thanks, I did have a look at their website, just not sure what is considered to be 'coding'. i.e. is switching off the seatbelt reminder coding? Anyways, I just bought the tool so on my way to the garage to find out.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You need the Professional version to change coding including turning off the seatbelt reminder, disabling airbags, enabling windows up/down with the key fob, etc.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thanks, I just plugged it in and was quite happy to see no fault codes and only over revs in range 1. I'll disable the seat belt through the cable instead

1 - 5 of 5 Posts