Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Durametric Enthusiast Cable for OBDII Porsche Cars - Two Licenses Left.

Durametric Enthusiast Cable with two licenses left. Allows you to scan your OBDII Porsche car. Durametric software is free to download, but does not run unless the cable is connected. Connects to a laptop/PC via a USB cable and plugs into the OBD port on your Porsche. Versions work on all versions of Windows, but check their website to make sure that your version is compatible. I'm not sure if they have versions for Mac or Android.
Useful for data-logging, monitoring, checking and resetting trouble codes. Resetting maintenance lights and all sorts of diagnostic capabilities.
Double check with Durametric, but from what I understand it will check certain things without pairing and using up the licenses, so you are able to check for Over-Revs and other data on a P Car that you were considering to purchase.
This is a used Enthusiast Version that originally came with 3 licenses and has two licenses left to use. It is licensed to a particular ECU for a P Car. Works with any Porsche built after 1999 for sure and should work with 1996 and above OBD1 cars, but double check on Durametric's website. An adapter is available on Durametric's site that will allow this to be used with older Porsche cars as well, but check with their website to see if they can support your vehicle.

I no longer have my Cayman, so it's just taking up space.

Selling for $200 shipped in the 48 contiguous states.

List Date: 5/28/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Durametric Enthusiast Cable for OBDII Porsche Cars - Two Licenses Left.
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.