Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like the scheduling God's are smiling on me. There are PCA races at WGI and VIR in June and my POC race in Cali is two weeks before so I'll have enough time to check out the car and tow to WGI. Perhaps there will be a DE opportunity in between as well. Looking to go <2:00 at both tracks. Nothing in July out west so I'll have plenty of time to get back. It would be even better if there is a DE at Road America on the way back! :dance:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I was going to invite you to our Region's Club Race, which is in June at MPH. But the scheduling God's are not smiling on us as our race is between WGI and VIR. Guessing you don't want to haul out to Neb between stints out east?

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be visiting friends and family between the two races. Too bad it's not on the way back.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do you ever race with NASA or at Summit Point? I will be at VIR for Hyperfest, Summit for June Joust, and probably any other events at both tracks that are hosted by NASA this summer. Would love to see your build!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Do you ever race with NASA or at Summit Point? I will be at VIR for Hyperfest, Summit for June Joust, and probably any other events at both tracks that are hosted by NASA this summer. Would love to see your build!
I'm running the UTCC, and might stick around to race on Sunday if you want to stop by.

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I lived in NJ I ran Summit Point several times. I'm not running with NASA at this time but I intend to in the future. I run POC and PCA events in Cali and NV> I'm sad to say that it looks bad for an East Coast trip this year. The car will be ready mechanically but the new Motec harness and tuning won't be done till late May. No way I'm hauling an unsorted car all the way to WGI.

·
Registered
215 Posts
When I lived in NJ I ran Summit Point several times. I'm not running with NASA at this time but I intend to in the future. I run POC and PCA events in Cali and NV> I'm sad to say that it looks bad for an East Coast trip this year. The car will be ready mechanically but the new Motec harness and tuning won't be done till late May. No way I'm hauling an unsorted car all the way to WGI.
I get that. I won't even tow up there 4.5 hours with an unsorted car, never mind across the country...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.