Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My easy entry settings don't appear to be complete. When I go to exit the car, the seat only moves back 1-2". On the good to know video I received from Porsche, it shows the seats going ALL the way back upon exit. There does not seem to be a setting for this, that I can find.

Anybody have this issue? Curiously enough, searching google shows a few results for this with no fix. I have e-mailed my dealer to see what they say. E-mailing PCNA from their website errored out and deleted my e-mail before sending it. Sigh.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just to ask a basic question but do you have it configured on? I don't think it is on by default. I turned mine on and works fine.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Have you extended the seats to fully back with the controls?

I would try moving it fully forward and back a couple of times manually then try again. It may not have its limits set?

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you extended the seats to fully back with the controls?

I would try moving it fully forward and back a couple of times manually then try again. It may not have its limits set?

What the heck, I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you already have the seat all the way back? How tall are you? I know dumb questions but it's sometimes the obvious we forget or miss.
Not stupid at all, I'm 5 ft 7 so I don't have the seat very far back. I would estimate it can go back at least 3-4 more inches past where it stops for "easy entry".

And for the poster that suggested running the seat back and forth manually. Sigh, that didn't work. Porsche NA says talk to my service dept.

Anybody else?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I asked the same question to my dealer and the reply was there is no adjustment that can be made to modify the factory setting. I also do not see the logic in not extending the seat farther back for easier egress.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
My easy entry settings don't appear to be complete.

E-mailing PCNA from their website errored out and deleted my e-mail before sending it. Sigh.
Email never works for me either and that might just be a black hole.

Call the "Customer Commitment Number" (see the PCNA site under contact us IIRC), get a case # assigned for your issue/complaint. That then generates a trail for status info, a means for PCNA to share/communicate internally, a means for you to discuss issue with others aka Dealer or PAG, and most important it gets the issue (case) assigned to a human for eventually will follow up with you - at least that has been my recent experience.

And I do not have my LG#2 yet. :hilarious:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dealer technician wanted to see if he could change anything. Nope. So he is going to e-mail some "technical support personnel" to see if they have any ideas about changing the current operational issues we are seeing. I tend to doubt it somehow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts