Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Do you have pads to fit any of these? My current stable... View attachment 273648
1991 Miata (one owner), 2006 Boxster S, 1987 325is (SPEC E30), 2007 Exige S. The Miata needs pads. It's still on the factory ones.
Nice looking stable, quite the variety, good luck in the giveaway.....

These links should get you where you need to be, any questions give me a shout

MAZDA Miata MX5 1.6 90-94 - Perfect Brakes Discs, Pads and Shoes

PORSCHE Boxster S - Perfect Brakes Discs, Pads and Shoes

BMW 325i E30 2.5 84-92 - Perfect Brakes Discs, Pads and Shoes

LOTUS Exige - Perfect Brakes Discs, Pads and Shoes

·
Registered
532 Posts

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not a glamor shot. But it IS the picture that got me outta my lazyboy and heading to the seller that had custody of my first ever Porsche.

Waited 63 years to pull the trigger. Still pinching myself as I meticulously address each and every little flaw that is short of pristine.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Not a glamor shot. But it IS the picture that got me outta my lazyboy and heading to the seller that had custody of my first ever Porsche.

Waited 63 years to pull the trigger. Still pinching myself as I meticulously address each and every little flaw that is short of pristine.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Great story, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congratulations, you are our winner. Please PM with vehicle details, preferred pad if known and shipping address, Thanks to everyone who joined in. More giveaways coming soon.
Hi - Just saw this. Thank you! I've sent a PM along. This is great exposure for EBC.. and they've been my go-to supplier for pads for my BMW motorcycles for a good number of years. That's a really critical application. I'm looking forward to trying them on my Boxster (perfect timing too - I'm just about due for new pads and rotors.)

Thanks again!

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi - Just saw this. Thank you! I've sent a PM along. This is great exposure for EBC.. and they've been my go-to supplier for pads for my BMW motorcycles for a good number of years. That's a really critical application. I'm looking forward to trying them on my Boxster (perfect timing too - I'm just about due for new pads and rotors.)

Thanks again!
Congrats!

Reactions: deilenberger

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

Thanks again!
Great, let us know how you find them when you fit them.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts