Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody post or point me to pictures of a white car with "EER - Interior Package Painted"? It sounds too stark, particularly with black leather, for my taste but I wanted to be certain.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Can anybody post or point me to pictures of a white car with "EER - Interior Package Painted"? It sounds too stark, particularly with black leather, for my taste but I wanted to be certain.

Thanks!
I don't think I'd order it with a black interior. If it's a GTS, I'd go for the black aluminum. If not, then I'd probably pick the leather option.

Now, a white car with a yachting blue interior with the white trim would probably look pretty sharp.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Of course we're just talking about trying it on the configurator. I'd like to see photos too.

A combination that I tried which turned out pretty nice was a white Boxster with full leather in the agate/Amber with painted white interior trim. I thought it looked a bit like a creamsicle and kinda nice.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'd love to see a picture of both the white painted interior and black anodized aluminum trim.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I'd love to see a picture of both the white painted interior and black anodized aluminum trim.
Note that the black aluminum is only available on the GTS. Come on Richman... more pictures!! :D

Reactions: Richman

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you want to see what a white Cayman with Yachting Blue interior and white interior package looks like, there's one at The Porsche Exchange in Chicago (well, Highland Park to be more precise). I saw it when I was there earlier this year, and it's still on their website. Here's the URL:

2014 Porsche Cayman S White | Highland Park, Illinois | The Porsche Exchange

Pretty sharp in real life.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Ah. Looks nice!!

Few thoughts on it though. Firstly, I never like how the trim on the center console looks when it stands out so much from the console colour. It's just not a flowing part and should be made to blend in. Secondly... I always forget that cars without full leather don't have the trim on the doors. That seems like a shame.

But the white on the dash looks great! Would be better in full leather with the leather instead of painted trim on the console. :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mine has the Sapphire Blue Trim painted but maybe it will give you an idea of contrast. IMG_0272.jpg I think it works better in a convertible since you can see the exterior color with the top down. I didn't order it this way, I bought off the lot, but I really like it better than the stock aluminum look. Plus the stock has bad glare IMHO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts