Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First are the original 19" Michelin Sport Pilot tires that were on my used '06 Cayman when I bought it last year...one pair of 235/35R-19s and one pair of 265/35-19s. They all have usable tread on them and maybe 5000 miles left in them.
Fronts:

Rears:

I dinged one front tire on a curb, but the rubber tear is NOT into the cord.

$80 for the front pair and $100 for the rear pair.

Second are the next set of tires that were on my Cayman. They're 2 pairs of 18" Sumitomo HTR ZIIIs. This is a Maximum-Performance Summer tire; see Sumitomo Performance Tires: HTR Z III .
Fronts:

Rears:

Fronts are 235/40R-18s and rears are 275/40R-18s. They have about 17000 miles on them and have plenty of tread left, more on the fronts than the rears. I removed these only because the wheels I had them on were a little wide for them, AKA the tires were a little narrow for the wheels, and I scraped the wheels once-too-many times; see my ad for Cayman wheels. These would make excellent track tires or inexpensive tires to tide you over to the next expensive set you'd love to have.

$120 for the front pair and $140 for the rears. Prices are plus shipping. Two pairs currently are mounted on wheels; see my wheels ad. I take PayPal (with no additional fee) and other payment methods too. I'm in Phoenix; zip 85021. Call me on 602/550-6135 (9AM - 11PM PDT, 7 days) if you want to talk about any of it. E-mail me directly at jeffreybehr(at)cox(dot)net instead of using this forum or a PM, both of which take longer for me to respond.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.