Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just received a strut king clear engine cover for christmas, and it is the best present ever! After many searches I've seen that some people have installed LED lights to the engine bay, but not much detail on how to install it and was wondering if anyone could do an article on how to do it, or even show me how to do it and I'll write the article.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would love to, but I need someone to instruct me on how to do it first! I know several people have done this already, so don't be shy! =)

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'd also be interested in an article on this...just received a HIP Design cover for Christmas and would also like to install the LEDs but have no idea how to begin.:helpme:

·
Registered
8 Posts
My HIP cover is in route as well. Making the engine bay presentable is going to be my project when I'm home in February. I've searched the site but cannot find any explicit instructions or tips for installing the LEDs. Somebody has something written up I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
You might try contacting (PM) member porsches4ed to ask for advice, on how to get started - I believe he installed LEDs under his clear cover. He has pioneered a lot of the lighting mods (as well as other mods) for the Cayman.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts