Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I wanted to say hello to all my fellow Cayman drivers and lovers here in Europe!

Who is out there and where are you? Hopefully we can have a meet sometime next summer (or you guys can tell me about existing meets that would be ideal to link up!)

Chris
Regensburg, Germany (about an hour north of Munich)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, I wanted to say hello to all my fellow Cayman drivers and lovers here in Europe!

Who is out there and where are you? Hopefully we can have a meet sometime next summer (or you guys can tell me about existing meets that would be ideal to link up!)

Chris
Welcome,

it seems you are living not so much away from me (between Augsburg and Munich)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Chris

Hanging out in Kaiserslautern. We should all meet up for a weekend at the Nordschleife next summer. Maybe all book on one of the track days with the Pistenclub or another track club!!!! Don't see that many Caymans when I'm there!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey Chris set your location to Germany.

I would love to take my Cayman to the Nordschleife, let me know if anyone goes

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping to make it out to the 'Ring sometime in the next few weeks... anyone planning on being out there?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
I'm driving down to the Ring from the Netherlands this weekend in my Cayman. Hopefully it wont be too wet.....

Anthony

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
By January will be back to Amsterdam for me.

Definately a European meet would be a good idea and I arranged a couple several years back for a group of Audi guys one to the Ring and another to the Essen motor show.

Definately I'd be up for a get together next summer, maybe meet up at the Ring do some driving around the great surrounding countryside....and drink some beer!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hello euroboys,
i am christ from munich and athens in between !
I long for the ring next spring or early summer.
Kind regards

·
Registered
12 Posts
Kaiserslautern, here. I get my car in about a month and I can't wait, I hope the weather is good so I can drive it right away! If there is ever a trip organized for a track day, I'd love to go!

·
Registered
62 Posts

Chris
Greetings Chris. London calling. :banana:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts