Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I want to share with you the positive experience that I have had with Loi and Euro Motorspeed.

Early in 2013 I purchased a Pioneer AVIC-Z150BH from Loi at Euro Motorspeed. From the beginning, Loi was easy to talk to and provided the best solution & price for my "then" Boxster "S". Even after the sale, Loi provided installation support on many occasions as I decided to tackle the install myself.

Early this year, I traded in the Boxster for a 911. Of course, I reinstalled the OE radio unit in the Boxster and took the Pioneer with me. Once again, as I tackled the install of the unit, this time in the 911, Loi was kind and proved help on many occasions.

Recently, I added a backup camera to the unit. What seemed like a straight forward job, turned out to take many hours and initially without success. Of course, once I called Loi, even though I knew it was really expecting too much considering so much time had passed, etc. Loi was very kind to provide assistance.

I just wanted to share this with you and to pass along the tremendous help that Loi has provided, from the initial call with needing help to understand what pieces and parts I needed to the sale and after sale on-going support. As we all have experienced, many vendors seem to disappear after the sale and really dont want to help, not Loi!

Regards,
Bob

·
Registered
11 Posts
+1 on Euromotorspeed and Loi. You truly have to experience his incredible attention to detail and amazing dedication toward customer satisfaction to totally comprehend just how customer-driven his company is.

If you are considering an aftermarket sound system, the Euromotorspeed products and customer service are the best!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts